Date: Sun, 2 May 2010 15:56:58 -0400
Subject: Re: CS>Serious EIS Colour /(Shake-spear-ion)<G>
From: zzen...@gmail.com
To: silver-list@eskimo.com

Hi Neville
I must have missed your original post that only one laser was giving you
trouble. If you need another one I can recommend ebay seller ukdragonsea. Will
your mail service seize a laser pen sent from a foreign country?

On lower uS colloidal silver the laser through the cs jar can be very very
faint in a normally lit room....for me that is

Need a new place to live? Find it on Domain.com.au
http://clk.atdmt.com/NMN/go/157631292/direct/01/