That is how I would do it. That is how I got the end of my thumb to grow back with fingerprint and all after cutting it off.

Marshall

Garrick wrote:
Hi all,

I might not be able to get them to try it out but.........
I know an elderly couple and the man has a wound on his shin that will not heal
He had a skin cancer removed from there
He is diabetic so poor circulation to his limbs
What is the best way to keep the colloidal silver on the wound?
A good bandage that you keep wet with CS?

This guy is 92 years old and served on our (USA) bomber crews in WW2 in the Pacific He was kind of a boxing champ in the military. He showed me some photos of him from in the boxing ring. He worked mostly in industrial bakeries during his working life

Thanks
Garrick