Hi,
I remember some weeks ago a discussion about natural approaches to healing skin
cancers.  I have a friend whose brother has melanoma and has gone through
several western therapies and still has lesions on his arm.  I would like to
suggest what was discussed here but cannot find the discussion.  Specifically I
need the name of the product and where to get it.  I went looking and found the
herbhealers.com store but don't know which of the salves is used or even if
these are the salves.

Other than the protocol that Tel wrote up is there some place they can read
more about how to use the salve?  In Tel's protocol she says to use peroxide
but didn't say what strength.  Tel would you let me know that information?

I appreciate any help you can give. It has been pretty resistant and he is now
a guinea pig for experimental drugs.
Thanks.
PT