Dan You are correct I got my veggies mixed Sorry.
Frank

From: "Dan Nave" <bhangcha...@gmail.com>
Sent: Friday, May 07, 2010 5:15 PM
To: <silver-list@eskimo.com>
Subject: Re: CS>product for skin cancers

I believe it is an extract of eggplant, not cucumber.  Let me know if
that is not correct.

Dan

See the following writeup.  It referrs to both Drs Williams and Wright.

http://www.emaxhealth.com/101/1/24080.html

"Curaderm BEC5 Cream is the revolutionary skin cancer treatment which
is becoming the topic of discussion in health food stores, doctors’
offices and at the dinner table. BEC5 comes from a plant substance
called solsaodine glycosides found in Nightshade plants such as
eggplant. More than 25 years of research Dr. Cham claims a more than
95-percent success rate in treating and often removing these forms of
non-melanoma skin carcinoma without damage to the surrounding tissue.
The cream has not proven to be effective in treating melanoma."