Sorry Dee, I've had a computer melt down and I've been busy switching to my
back up computer, and trying to remember allll my passwords to my email
addresses because I have to set up Thunderbird on this machine.. *Groan* I
had over a hundred folders and filters. Switching computers is work!  I'll
have to remove the hard drive from the defunct machine and set it up in my
hard drive dock to get my stored info, bookmarks, and other saved stuff..
Sigh. I hate this machine it's a Vista machine. Now I have to go shopping
for another computer because this one is the one My daughter was using. But
the extra expense is worth it, it's my communication device, research
doorway, and my entertainment and all that, rolled up in one. Eeeep,  I feel
completely cut off without a computer.

TMG Trimethylglycine, it's a methyl donor that does lots of other stuff too.
Basically it's glycine with three methyls attached, DMG is a Glycine with
two methyls attached:)

Annie