Hi Del,

To put a glaze on a fryingpan
Clean the inside of the pan well and rub all over with the finest scour
pad. Then heat the pan with a spoonful of kitchen salt added. Swirl the
salt around for a few minutes. Switch off the heat and allow the salt to
cool while swirling. Then throw the salt out. I use a medium heat which
gets the pan very hot but not hot enough to make the stainless go brown.

OK,
Tony

On 13 May 2010 at 19:39, Del wrote about : Subject : Re: CS>PFOA Free
Cookware

> Garrick:
>
> That's exactly what I want it for - frying and scrambling eggs from free
> running chickens - and cooking Vermont made, nitrate and nitrite free,
> bacon and sausage from organically raised, hormone free pork.  When I do

<snip>

Archives: