*Anyway, there are probably other, better choices for PFOA free non-stick
cookware, like ScanPan which is ceramic over aluminum, but those cost 80 to
100 dollars for a small frying pan and my penurious instincts simply will
not allow me to spend that much for a small frying pan, even though I
probably waste twice that on occasion on totally useless gadgets (just spent
$100 to have the rear seat cup holder in my Legacy station wagon replaced -
go figure!)*

On light weight automobile parts you can good deals on ebay. Just bought a
door handle there.

Save the $$$ difference on cookware ...spend it on premium organic bacon and
eggs. You have yr priorities right.

People obsess over buying the best, most expensive cookware = *hardware*
When they should be buying better food which is equivalent to = *software*

It's like spending big money on a treadmill. Just get out there and walk
fast for a few miles. Do it with ankle weights even better fat burning

There's a saying "Tools make the man". My reply is that a good man can work
with tools that are second and third class. If he uses that tool all the
time....then maybe go for the best. Same with your non-stick fry pan that is
infrequently used.