  From: Tel Tofflemire
  To: silver-list@eskimo.com
  Sent: Saturday, May 22, 2010 1:27 PM
  Subject: CS>Resipe Tincture of Cayenne is made with Ever-Clear Grain Alcohol

  You Tincture Cayenne Pepper with pure Grain Alcohol, It pulls out the
capstan-(spelling)?- Out of the Cayenne Pepper, and is not really that firry
Hot. I let it Tincture for 1 to 3 months.
  Recipe - How to make it
  Add One cup African Bird Cayenne Pepper ( The Hottest 184K - HU ) to a Quart
Glass Jar, Add Ever-Clear Grain Alcohol to within an inch of the top, put on
lid with a strip of plastic wrap in between the lid & glass if using a mettle
lid  ,  plastic lid is better.
   Let sit for 1 to 3 months and you have an old remedy that will (I have
stopped blood clots & Strokes) in a few min. You put a drop or two under the
tung, it really works.  I give it to my new customers as a free gift, and we
always carry it in our pockets.  I have done it for years, and used it a few
important times, and it worked, in that their was no Brain Damage.    I love
the Testimonies that come in too.

  Tel Tofflemire
  Dewey, AZ.
  http://www.quailwoodherbal.com