Ack, sudden unpleasant recall. Had to watch my son play soccer on a
freezing Dec day. Temps in the low 20s. Heard about the cayenne in the
socks trick. I can't begin to tell you how "interesting" it was to have
body frozen all over, including feet, except the bottoms of them were
horribly burning. I had only put in a very light amount, too.

It was so bad I actually sat down on the sidelines, on the frozen
ground, took off my boots and socks and shook the socks out like mad
while begging hysterically laughing friends for ANYthing they might have
that I could wipe the bottoms of my feet with.

That was my One and Only Forever More cayenne in socks experiment.

Sharon

I would think it would work the same way as people that put cayenne
powder in their socks in the winter, to keep their feet warm.

If you wanted something like the patch, but couldn't find it,  I'd get a
small bottle of c tincture and add a little bit of DMSO to it.  That
would carry it in even faster and deeper, quickly to the blood.  Then
just rub it on a not sensitive area.  Any area works, but you'd want
something not as sensitive as say, the stomach.  So maybe the thigh?  Or
upper arm?  Many people put DMSO and liquid supplements over the stomach
area, but that might burn too much with the cayenne.

Samala,

Renee