This is the exact method I used.  In just 3 days it totally killed a tooth
infection that I'd had for months.  It did nothing to tighten my teeth, but
by the end of the second week my teeth started to ache.  By the end of the
third week, they hurt so bad I could not even eat.  I finally figured out it
was the acid in the MMS I was doing.  I stopped the MMS and slowly, back
over the course of another 3 weeks, the pain stopped completely.

So, that's why I said in my previous note, if I were to do this now I would
1) not use as much acid to activate it, as now there is a chemist on the MMS
list that says that's too much acid.  Plus the time needs to be 10 minutes
to activate instead of 3 and 2) I'd either rather rinse over and over with
plain water--or, more likely, I'd rinse with some baking soda in water to
neutralize the acid, as I believe it was the acid that made my teeth SO sore

samala,
Renee
www.eamega.com/RPainManageEnt
Chronic pain does NOT belong in your body.  The Am Wand helps
you get rid of it quickly and easily.  Get the wand here