I tried Neem for toenail fungus by putting some in a 2 ounce bottle, filled
 with olive oil and a few eyedroppers of DMSO. I would put it on my
toenails  twice a day. I used the bottle up and still have toenail fungus. I am
now
trying  10 eyedroppers of oil of oregano then filled with olive oil. Vicks
did not help,  used 2 big jars. MMS foot baths and EIS foot baths did not
cure the fungus. I  even tried one bottle of tee tree and olive oil, no help.
My toenails are much  better but still have several thick toenails.

One problem with Neem is that it stays thick, not in solution. Tough to get
 it under the toenails.
Brickey