So true, I know a few very good soap makers. I only use home-made or organic soaps. Except for the "Swastika Brand" from India I am trying this week.. LOL..

That's the trick, they pull one thing out, then sell it back to you for profit, it's the perfect rouse. Pulled the wool over everyones eyes. Let's not forget the dangerous chemicals they add into those lotions, including skin penetration and irritation ones. Which then require you to use more and more lotion, the perfect scheme. I always say, the guy that invented the coffee maker was the perfect scam artist. Uses 75% more coffee, disposable filters, and makes at best, average coffee. Yet he convinced the entire country to toss out their perfectly good Percolators. Brilliant! Sears catalogs worked fine for toilet paper, until the company that printed them got the idea to print them on paper that didn't work for that, then sell you back paper that would work on your rear. Big-Pharma got the perfect scam, they tried to patent nature. When that didn't work, they got the idea to pull out individual substances that worked, synthesize them, then sell them back to people at a huge profit. It was the greatest, most profitable shell game ever conceived! Manufacturing runoff add to the water supply, perfect place for it. Use humans to dispose of this toxic substance that requires special handing to dispose of!

You can make a hobby out of discovering simple truths, and it becomes a fantastic game to play. These idiots have convinced other idiots to buy things that are absolutely the most useless and wasteful things ever conceived. They're a bunch of swiffer mops! The way we shut down this 'Beast' is to simply stop buying into their deceptions, illusions, and card tricks. We starve them, and the sooner each of us starts doing this, the better we can get this quiet revolution to pick up steam.

Ode Coyote wrote:

An electric foot bath would be exactly like a Zapper. [with very large electrodes ] One of the electro-chemicals made out of the salt in your blood [and the bath] is Sodium Hydroxide.
 NaOH and fat = soap...disbursed [??] ...with a Glycerin by product.

http://www.pioneerthinking.com/glycerin.html
Cold Process Soapmakers have it down to a litany. When asked why their soap is better than store-bought, they say (among other things), "Because of the natural glycerin. Glycerin is a humectant, meaning it attracts moisture to your skin. Glycerin is a natural by-product of the soapmaking process and while commercial manufacturers remove the glycerin for use in their more profitable lotions and creams, handcrafted soap retains glycerin in each and every bar."

Melt and Pour Soapmakers have a similar line, "Commercial soaps remove the glycerin for use in more profit producing lotions and creams, my soap has extra glycerin added to it. This helps make it clear, and also makes it a lot more moisturizing."

If Hydrated Gylcerin softens skin, could it also un-harden arteries?

ode