From: zzekel...@aol.com [mailto:zzekel...@aol.com]
Sent: Wednesday, June 02, 2010 10:19 AM
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Subject: CS>Re: CS Where to get edible camphor ?? Steve

Steve, where can you get edible camphor on line ??  {{& the incense}
Thanks, Lois
Indian groceries also sell a Camphor as a burning incense. It is 100%
Camphor but of a lower quality that is not edible. But it may be cheaper
and good enough for many uses. I found the edible Camphor in the incense
area of the grocery. Perhaps they can bring it into the country only for
religous incense purposes although they do cook with it.

- Steve N