Hi Bodhi,

Whether you consider the info nonsense or not, or consider it's
concentration or form as somehow ignored or passed over in the quoted
text, I'd suggest that you consider the possible consequences for those
who are not able to determine the quality or potency of whatever source
they come across.

The site provided is only one of many, and is demonstrably competent to
distinguish between camphor as a pure substance or an oil, manufactured
or natural, etc.

I hold no brief any particular way regarding camphor, but intend to
introject a note of caution regarding a potentially lethal grey-marketed
substance; as should you. With an LD50 of one gram for a child this is
not a marketed substance you should tout without proper cautionary
remarks.

Malcolm