  From: Garrick
  To: silver-list@eskimo.com
  Sent: Sunday, June 13, 2010 5:33 PM
  Subject: Re: CS>arthritic pain

  What I read was half cup magnesium chloride flakes to half cup water....But I
ended up adding more flakes than that. At least a cup of flakes. You will know
when too many flakes have been added because they won't dissolve. No big deal.
Just decant the good liquid into another container and leave the flakes behind
for your next batch

  I am using my home made magnesium oil...

  Mag oil is just water that has had as much magnesium chloride flakes added to
it as possible

  garrick