I, too use the bar of soap between my sheet and mattress pad.  Also, if the
soap slipped out and I get a cramp, I rub the soap over it.  It really
helps........Kathy
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: zzekel...@aol.com
  To: silver-list@eskimo.com
  Sent: Monday, June 14, 2010 9:40 AM
  Subject: Re: CS>arthritic pain ( Leg cramps & soap under the sheets) :-)

  In a message dated 6/14/2010 9:24:22 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
doglandi...@yahoo.com writes:
    When I got my Mag oil, already made, I put it on my face. And oh yeah, did
it burn and face turned beet red.
    Washed it off immediately. Since then have been using it on feet and ankles
morning and nite. Still get leg cramps tho.
  OK Pat--your going to think I'm nuts like I thought my friend was when she
told me to put a bar of soap under my bed sheet to stop leg cramps at
night....I didn't do it--then another friend told me the same thing. OK--OK--I
tried it & it worked for me...2 years now no leg cramps at night.. I told other
friends & one said she carries a bar of soap with her where ever she goes to
stop them . I do have an extra bar at the bedside for when I get a foot cramp
{not sure why the one under the sheet doesn't stop them} .. My son thought It
was nuts too.. Guess who has a bar of Irish Spring under his sheet  :-)
Lois----{-Do a search on it--pretty interesting}