  From: zzekel...@aol.com
  To: silver-list@eskimo.com
  Sent: Monday, June 14, 2010 11:04 AM
  Subject: Re: CS>arthritic pain ( Leg cramps & soap under the sheets) :-)

  In a message dated 6/14/2010 10:56:45 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
tanke...@iland.net writes:
    I, too use the bar of soap between my sheet and mattress pad.  Also, if the
soap slipped out and I get a cramp, I rub the soap over it.  It really
helps........Kathy
  Hi Kathy, It is interesting just how many people it helps. When I e-mailed my
friends about how it helped me I get several replies about them using it also..
I keep a bottle of CS by the bed too incase I forget to "swish" at bed
time..I'm sure that is why  the plaque stays away from my teeth...Lois