At 06:16 AM 6/23/2010 -0700, you wrote:
Fw: Re: CS>chiggers

OK, Ode, ...Why does the toothpaste and could add CS to the toothpaste mix here to keep on topic...and would the CS further neutralize the bite reaction? Is the bite "acid" and the calcium "alkaline" and penetrating like the ant venom to be able to neutralize it so quickly? Huh? Huh? Huh?
We are each a unique creation!     Vive la différence.

Paula in Palacio

Heh...ya got me. Maybe it just acts like a pulling poultice would, a drying agent like calamine? maybe the flavoring...mint oil?
 An overpowering *other* stimulation?  Allah de above?

I'll be trying that one.

Even a soldering iron...there's something about chigger than makes burn seem less bothersome.

Ode