From: "ejohns9...@aol.com" <ejohns9...@aol.com>
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Sent: Wed, June 23, 2010 11:02:54 AM
Subject: Re: CS>CS - Chiggers -local antihistamine - ant bites etc

The MAIN reason i suggested ES in a hot bath  was #1...it works and #2  if you
get them like we do here in the deep south, they are really packed in the
groin
area, under the arm pits, behind knees...you get the picture.  I  would hate to
have to put tooth paste, nail polish, etc in all the many,  many places they
"hang out".

Hope your hubby is much better with whatever road he chose to travel  with
itchy
problem.

Edith