The more I delve into this- the more is uncovered - for example - there are over 90 (!) variants of this fungus and they all manifest differently. A YT video on the subject of RW - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xQiqak7-z3w still no definitive CURE though. Someone mentioned MMS - is this safe to use in a cat? Remember - this is a small feline - not an adult human. Her organism is very different than ours. So please - is MMS safe to give to a cat?

Thanks -:)
Joy