Hi Bob,

> I take the Selenium because at one time
> I took too much CS and started to tint my face.
> My Wife blames it all on my CS but I could never understand
> Why my head would get off color but not other parts of
> Body such as arms and legs would not, could this have
> something to do with my circulation.

It may have something to do with light exposure... You don't often
cover your face and head, but you do wear long pants and sleeves most
of the time, don't you?

As I recall you were going out of your way to make a pretty high
concentration product? Could you remind us what your recipe was like?

Thanks,

Mike D.

Archives: