  From: Harold MacDonald
  To: Silver list
  Sent: Sunday, July 18, 2010 1:14 PM
  Subject: CS>CS/EIS uses

  Recently some-one asked if it was OK to use CS on hands,etc.
  I keep a spray bottle handy all the time,in the kitchen/bath.etc.
  I regularly spray the kitchen counters,dish rags get soaked ,cupboard door
handles, everything important in the bathroom.My hands at least three or four
times a day,even after washing .All door-knobs,indoor and out.Stair
railings,car door handles.My hair brush,comb.
  You name it and I will eventually spray it.A good dollop goes in my bath; not
too handy to use on your bod if you shower tho.
  When I go shopping I carry a plastic zip-lock bag with a cloth saturated with
CS, which I use to wipe down the shopping cart where-ever I might touch it or
goods contact it.I also spray the bottom of my fabric shopping bag too.
  Besides it is the best deodorant I have ever used.but rarely need to now.
  Answer your question ?

  Best to all,

  Harold