From: zzekel...@aol.com
Date: Sun, 18 Jul 2010 08:41:23 -0400
Subject: Re: CS>CS/EIS uses
To: silver-list@eskimo.com

In a message dated 7/18/2010 12:17:57 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
highfie...@internode.on.net writes:

Thats interesting to use CS as a deodorant as I like to recommend non toxic
deodorants to my patients - do you use a plastic spray bottle or glass?

Jane

Hi Jane, I've used it for deodorant & it works great but I'm one who doesn't
care for the wet spray, for some reason..I use a little baking soda & it works
great also.. Lois