To: <silver-list@eskimo.com>
Sent: Thursday, July 22, 2010 2:50 PM
Subject: Re: CS>Low Dose Naltrexone

People here order it and it ships in a plain brown envelope. Flys under the
radar.  www.alldaychemist.com

Janet

Jane MacRoss wrote:
This is just for USA tho isn't it?

Our vulture like customs officials would pounce on a medication coming
into the country that here requires a government authority to prescribe.

Jane

   http://www.eamega.com/HighFieldHealth
~The Highest Field of Energy Healing you now!~
----- Original Message ----- From: "Garnet_LDN"
<garnet_...@austin.rr.com>