To: <silver-list@eskimo.com>
Sent: Thursday, July 22, 2010 6:19 PM
Subject: Re: CS>Low Dose Naltrexone

Lord knows what happened on the end of that sentence! It should have read 'and I had to pay £20 excise duty'! Senior moments again! dee

On 22 Jul 2010, at 09:11, Dorothy Fitzpatrick wrote:

I order regularly from the US Jane and have only had one thing have to go through customs. This was my generator from Ode and this happened because it was over a certain amount of money and I had to have. dee