thanks, i look forward to the article...........the neuro says he has a couple patients hwo presented with PN before their bloodwork showed diabetes a year or two later, apparently this is rare though.........my blood sugars do not show diabetes but fasting am levels are higher than they used to be.

sol

@emotap.com wrote:
Sol,
I don't recall if you mentioned whether or not you are diabetic and that the
PN is from that condition.

I'll send you the rather lengthy article on the above which was sent in to
Beck'n'Stuff list a couple years ago by Donna Crow (owner/mod) who was
helping heal her father from peripheral neuropathy among other things.
Sash