Two of my dearly beloved children (anyway, they used to be!) caught it
on ABC World News. Both are freaking out because good ol' Mom gave them
CS to help kill a respiratory infection. These are, ahem, 'adults'.

I really need something concise, with "professional" credibility for a
rebuttal! And I am a Certified Nutrtition Consultant!

I've long paraphrased a well known biblical saying, "A prophet is
without honor in HER own country".

Me'n Rodney; we get no respect!

Sharon

Does anyone seriously think that the lame stream network, MSNBC, has any
credibility?

Who watches them anyway? I think they have a viewership of about 8
people.