My kids reach for the silver for anything they know they need it for. They are 13 and 14 and will even make it themselves if I'm not around to do it. My husband swears by it for any upset stomach ( food poisoning). He used it when a butcher(Dr) tried to remove his toenail and instead removed his whole toe from the knuckle forward. it took over a yr to heal the wound up. I can watch almost anything abut cutting the human body but this was a massacre.

We have it in medicine bottles and spray bottles and they drink or spray it everywhere there is a need with out flinching. My mother is also very receptive ... Dr'ing all her animals with it. I use it for UTI's that are virtually untouchable by anything else. None of my family is blue, silver or any other color other than normal tan color.

Apparently I have a fairly receptive family.