Hi!

I posted this the other day, since I have an occasional deep and uncontrolable
cough. I do know that an infection in the lungs is often difficult for CS to
deal with. I said that I want to nebulize with a mix of DMSO and CS, but I
hadn't mentioned my intention to use concentrated CS. I want to use a
concentrated CS that is 3,200 ppm, and dilute this down to 100 or 200 ppm.

As I think about it, regular 10 ppm, though wonderful for the body, may not
have much effect when nebulized with DMSO. My question is this: what ratio of
the 200ppm CS to DMSO should I use? Please help me out with this, since I
haven't done it for a long time.

Reid