Hallo Reid,

I'd have someone next to me with the car keys ready to take you to
emergency the first time you do your home nebulising, just in case you
over do it and get totally uncontrollable coughing and loss of breath. >:-
) High dose vit C may reduce the coughing. You could also get your head
lower than your hips and get someone to percuss your chest to get the
mucus out. Umm Have you been to a Dr? knowing where you have been!
thinking TB or something like that.

I would start off with 10 to 20 ppm CS alone first to get the feel of the
equipment. then when you have the protocol working add a drop or two dmso
to an ounce of CS. I'd say do NOT go over 10% Dmso because it can be very
irritating itself. You could probably increase the concentration of
silver to what you want but you may turn blue inside and maybe outside
to; dunno.

What sort of nebuliser kit do you have? The spray should be as fine as
possible, like a cloud of moisture which you breath in carefully and in
short inbreaths at first. There is info in the archive about using an
Airbrush driven by  Oxygen if you can get hold of a bottle, or an air
compressor.  You could also raid a nebuliser spray bottle and refill it
with your mix.

Do your home work and take precations, Expect to be overcome with
coughing and have someone standing by to help you. Maybe have an assisted
breathing set on standby with you.  I hope you do not need it.

Be well,

Tony

On 5 Aug 2010 at 14:11, A. Reid Harvey wrote about :
Subject : CS>nebulizing CS through DMSO

> Hi!
>
> I posted this the other day, since I have an occasional deep and
> uncontrolable cough. I do know that an infection in the lungs is often
> difficult for CS to deal with. I said that I want to nebulize with a mix
> of DMSO and CS, but I hadn't mentioned my intention to use concentrated
> CS. I want to use a concentrated CS that is 3,200 ppm, and dilute this
> down to 100 or 200 ppm.
>
> As I think about it, regular 10 ppm, though wonderful for the body, may
> not have much effect when nebulized with DMSO. My question is this: what
> ratio of the 200ppm CS to DMSO should I use? Please help me out with
> this, since I haven't done it for a long time.
>
> Reid

Archives: