Marshall,
  On the other hand there are numerous members of the list, present and those
that have moved on, that have totally ridden themselves of lyme with just the
CS.  With a few cases of this disease being pretty severe.  Nick, Marsah, and
Candace to mention a few.  Nick was very bad, hospitalized at one point.  I
know of another girl that was in intensive care of MS while the family knew
it was lyme.  They starte her on CS and from what I hear from her brother she
was out riding her bike last week.  As for the CS crossing the barrier, once
again I must say, I believe it does.  I have had no brain fog and alot of my
CNS symptoms are gone, and have not returned.
Just my opinion,
Donna