I use a jigger of eis/msm/xylitol/H2O2 + 1 1/2t salt + 1/2t baking soda + 4
 drops DMSO + a drop of peppermint oil in 12 ounces of warm water in a DR
Grossan  water pick morning and night. Sometimes traveling in my RV I use the
same  mixture in a soft plastic bottle with packaged salt soda solutions.
If I skip a  day my nose becomes plugged and have to mouth breathe with my
CPAP. I found that  I have to flush the water pick with clear water after each
use or else it  becomes jammed.

I also use the eis/msm etc. combination to flush my eyes using an eye cup.
I take oil of oregano/olive leaf/garlic to try to keep the stomach clear of
 fungus.

Going on 5 weeks after total knee replacement and have moved to using a
quad cane and back to 30 minutes of walking in the pool each day. My pool is
an  above ground pool so I have to climb a 5 step latter to get in and out.
My pool  temperature is dropping below 70 degrees so will have to walk on the
road again  soon. I think the cool temperature helps reduce swelling, like
an ice  pack.
Brickey