I don't have any suggestions, Lois -- just wanted to tell how sorry I am and to
send you and Molly a hug.
MA

________________________________
From: "zzekel...@aol.com" <zzekel...@aol.com>
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Sent: Tue, August 24, 2010 10:28:40 AM
Subject: CS>LL) Molly has osteo sarcoma

Just got back from the vet. Exray shows Molly, { 10 yr old, Lab--Australian
Shep. mix } has cancer in her shoulder. The vet said it is the fastest
spreading
type of cancer. The lungs are next & then she said she would only give her 3
weeks.

   Any idea at all if there is anything that can be done & where is the best
site to go for information... Thanks, Lois
  { I'm going to post this on a couple other sites to see if anyone at all can
help }