    *From:* Dorothy Fitzpatrick <mailto:d...@deetroy.org>
    *To:* silver-list@eskimo.com <mailto:silver-list@eskimo.com>
    *Sent:* Tuesday, August 24, 2010 7:40 AM
    *Subject:* Re: CS>hydrogen peroxide

    Ode says it is.  If you look at the Silver Puppy website it shows
    how it is done.  dee

    On 23/08/2010 22:23, "needling around" <ptf2...@bellsouth.net
    <mailto:ptf2...@bellsouth.net>> wrote:

        Hi,
        Can anyone tell me if 3% hydrogen peroxide is acceptable for
        breaking down the CS molecule size?  I cannot find any food
        grade 35% locally and I'll be dogonned if I'm going to pay $19
        s/h for $18 worth of product!

        Thanks.
        PT