To: <silver-list@eskimo.com>
Sent: Thursday, August 26, 2010 06:30
Subject: Re: CS>hydrogen peroxide - Ode help!!

I use 6 drops of 3% per quart...AFTER I try it on a sample and see no immediate reaction.
  This ain't rocket surgery...
If a little bit doesn't do it, use a few more drops.

Ode

At 05:00 PM 8/25/2010 +0100, you wrote:
I can't find it either PT but Ode posted it in illustration form so hopefully he will jump in here. dee

On 25 Aug 2010, at 15:50, needling around wrote:

> Hi Dee,
> I found the discussion of peroxide and what it does but I didn't find
anything on the website that discussed 3% vs 35%. Would you send the web address for the page?

> Or Ode if you read this would you comment on 3% v 35% peroxide for
breaking down particle size?... or anyone else???
> Thanks.
> PT

Archives: