Mike,

Is this archive protected from the general public and the FDA,
etc., per your earlier caution regarding newsgroups? The FDA can
take anything you say about silver and make it your "label" thus
disqualifying you from selling anything silver-related. This
could be a major setback for some on the list.

Make it, use it, share it, teach it.

Sam
mailto:sear...@ix.netcom.com