It is supposedly particles of silver nitrate 5 to 10 nanometers in size.  I
don't know anything about PPM.  It is a solid brown colored liquid.  I
received 15cc's, then 10 cc's, and today another 15 cc's.  I know he is
willing to at least go to 25 cc's.

My doc I know 1.5 years ago specifically mentioned in an article that people
who were  using IV silver for lyme and co concerned him.  Yet as of about 6
weeks ago he started doing it.  He probably watched it for long enough and
decided it was safe enough to try.

~David