Mike

Thank you so much for sending the link.  I have never been a smoker but my
husband was a heavy
smoker for many years so I may have 2nd hand smoke.  He has been smoke free for
about 30 years now.
I don't see much difference from spraying hydrogen peroxide down the back of
the throat and nebulizing
which is why I asked.

I wanted to use hydrogen peroxide in the horse nebulizer on a young horse we
have that has had numerous snots/colds
but think maybe I will put that on the back burner.  I think I will stick with
the DMSO and CS.
We used strait CS and it didn't make things better.

I try to apply the alternative to both ourselves and our animals.  CS is a
major staple in our
household.

Dianne