Same with me Renee...I have been doing this for a long time with no side
affect's,
Deb

________________________________
From: Renee <gaiac...@gmail.com>
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Sent: Sat, August 28, 2010 5:04:20 PM
Subject: Re: CS>Hydrogen Peroxide, Nasal Sprayer & Garden Applications By Bill
Munro

Huh.  I've used full strength 3% h2o2 as a mouth rinse and never noticed any
burn.  Almost 40 years ago my brother's dentist told him the best thing in the
world was to brush with baking soda and salt, and rinse with h2o2.

A few years ago I was at a health expo and there was a dental company there
doing those teeth whitening demos at a huge discount, so I tried it.  Where
they
put a special paste in a custom fitted dental tray, turn lights on, and then in
x amount of time you rinse and--you have whiter teeth.  It really did work.  I
was impressed.

Anyway, she told me the best way to make teeth white, or keep them white, was
rinse daily with 3% h2o2.  Never mentioned burn at all, nor even said to be
careful.

Of course, each person is different, and perhaps you are just more sensitive
than others.

Samala,
Renee