  From: Alan Jones
  To: silver-list@eskimo.com
  Sent: Sunday, August 29, 2010 9:31 AM
  Subject: Re: CS>Rectal CS

  Do you have a link?  I searched and couldn't find it.

  Doesn't this run the risk of killing the "good" gut flora?

  Alan

  On Sat, Aug 28, 2010 at 10:59 PM, David AuBuchon <aubuchon.da...@gmail.com>
wrote:

    Hi all,

    I just saw a you tube video with a guy saying he gets the best results with
people using rectal CS.  He said he was giving 25-30ml rectally.

    Any experience with that?  I am just so interested in all the ways that
might make CS better (H2O2, cayenne, rectal, etc.).

    Thanks,
    ~David

  --
  Alan Jones

  "The powers not delegated to the United States by the Constitution, nor
prohibited by it to the States, are reserved to the States respectively, or to
the people."  (Tenth Amendment to the US Constitution)