Does the good flora live in the colon or in the small intestines ?

________________________________
From: Alan Jones <alanmjo...@gmail.com>
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Sent: Sun, August 29, 2010 9:31:27 AM
Subject: Re: CS>Rectal CS

Do you have a link?  I searched and couldn't find it.

Doesn't this run the risk of killing the "good" gut flora?

Alan

Hi all,

--
Alan Jones

"The powers not delegated to the United States by the Constitution, nor
prohibited by it to the States, are reserved to the States respectively, or to
the people."  (Tenth Amendment to the US Constitution)