From: Jim Holmes <gooogleis...@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: CS>Rectal CS
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Date: Sunday, August 29, 2010, 1:35 PM

I have been speculating about CS/10% DMSO w/bulb syringe for Prostate CA.

On Sat, Aug 28, 2010 at 9:59 PM, David AuBuchon <aubuchon.da...@gmail.com>
wrote:

Hi all,

I just saw a you tube video with a guy saying he gets the best results with
people using rectal CS.  He said he was giving 25-30ml rectally.

Any experience with that?  I am just so interested in all the ways that might
make CS better (H2O2, cayenne, rectal, etc.).

Thanks,
~David