Hi Dave,

Great report but I doubt those were haemorrhoids.......

My suspicion is that they were assteroids.

------short pause for laughter & applause -or- snide remaks--------

but seriously folks.....

I too have used CS "down there", in my case as an implant during a colonic,
based on Jim Humble's MMS enema discussion page. It is supposed to get into the
blood plasma when introduced that way, if I remember correctly. I would imagine
it would be deadly to Candida and other pathogens residing there....kinda like
a heat-seeking missile, in terms of achieving a direct hit.

It might be wise also to later implant a good probiotic with a rectal syringe
to finish the job (maybe before a good nap or bedtime). I had a doctor who used
to tell me that implanting your probiotics is far more efficient a method than
taking them orally. I tested him out on that when my Candida was bad and the
resulting die-off reaction was, indeed, far more pronounced when the probiotics
were introduced rectally.

Peter