We know the maximum ppm of IONIC silver in pure water is about 26 ppm. And we know 'true' colloidal silvers (e.g. Mesosilver) have a PARTICULATE ppm up to 32 ppm. But whats the maximum TOTAL ppm that can be achieved with some level of stability in pure water? Would it be the sum of these two, or is it a case of 'one or the other'? I guess I'm raising the question of 'saturation points' and 'suspension points' (if there is such a thing), and how they interact. And I'm thinking of a batch thats made purely by electolysis.

One problem in answering this question myself is that I rely on silver-colloids.com. for various details. But silver-colloids uses commercially purchased or privately submitted batches for testing, and these batches tend to be clear or pale yellow, and hence only about 15ppm TOTAL . No-one ever submits a really dirty batch for testing do they?

David