I'm also curious about the number 26PPM (silver oxide and silverhydroxide).

Frank Key says 13.3 is the saturation point of ions:
"What is the highest concentration of ionic silver that pure water will keep
in solution? If no other contamination
anions<http://www.silver-colloids.com/Papers/definitions.html#anion>are
present, the maximum
concentration<http://www.silver-colloids.com/Papers/definitions.html#concentration>of
silver
ions <http://www.silver-colloids.com/Papers/definitions.html#silver.ion>that
pure water can hold at room temperature in an unsaturated
solution <http://www.silver-colloids.com/Papers/definitions.html#saturated>is
13.3 ppm. In practice, there is substantial dissolved CO
*2*  in the water which provides additional anions, so a higher
concentration of silver ions is possible without saturation. "

~David A. (the "A" is to differentiate between several David's on the list
=P)