You are very welcome, Mary Ann. This is actually not what I was looking
for first. I'm going to check another file for info (hopefully that I
saved) on a doctor who lost his memory to the point of amnesia. He had
been put on a statin by his cardiologist. Experimentally, he stopped
taking the statin and over some period of time, his memory came back.
More passage of time and his cardiologist tested his cholesterol and
freaked on him, demanding he go back on the statin because it was so
high. Same problem, loss of memory and he quit the statin for
good------and has written a book about this experience. His story is on
the net, but I've got to come up with his name to find it!!

If found, I'll post here.

Sharon

> Wow Starshar -- thank you so much -- this is something that I can
forward to
> my
> brother and his wife -- something they can relate to immediately.
Thank you.
> Mary Ann

Archives: