Marshall,

what kind of a dose would you suggest in a case like this with roughly 4 weeks to spare til the surgery?

At 12:58 AM 8/09/2010, you wrote:
If it is for bypass surgery, immediately get him on some serrapeptase IMMEDIATELY. I think that if he can take it for a month, they will likely cancel the surgery. Everyone I know who has done this has been able to do that. The biggest problem is if the blockage is so great the serrapeptase is unable to get into the vessel to dissolve the cholesterol deposits quick enough for your schedule. If you can clear them out before the surgery that will save you a procedure that be deadly and tens of thousands of dollars as well.

Marshall

MaryAnn Helland wrote:
Omigod -- what happens to patients after open-heart surgery? My husband is scheduled for it on October 5th.
MA