Ooh.I have a supply of MMS and would actually LOVE to know how to make my
own oxygen drops. Any math whizzes out there to help?

Lisa

  _____

From: Renee [mailto:gaiac...@gmail.com]
Sent: Monday, September 13, 2010 2:27 PM
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Subject: Re: CS>Tumor reduction

Pretty much.  Only MMS is full strength at 28% while stabilized (or
activated) oxygen is between 2 and 3% of sodium chlorite.  So no need to
activate it externally with acid.  It activates with your stomach acid.  It
does need to be diluted in water though, even at that strength.  So a person
with a bottle of MMS can dilute this down to 2 to 3% to get stabilized
oxygen.  Just please don't ask me how to do this--I'm math challenged.

Samala,

Renee