Ah--the rub comes in here--Jim Humble says it's 28% sodium chlorite.  It is
NOT.  Since the sodium chlorite that the MMS is made from also has some
filler' material in the flakes, when the s chlorite is made into MMS as per
Jim's instructions, it's actually a 22.4% of Sodium Chlorite.  The other 5
3% is the filler material.

So--does this effect the number of drops used to get at a 2 to 3% stabilized
oxygen formula of sodium chlorite?  Dunno.  As I said--math challenged.

Samala,
Renee