No.  CellFood is NOT stabilized oxygen.  Two totally different things.
CellFood has all sorts of minerals and amino acids in it.  Stabilized oxygen
is simply sodium chlorite in water at a 2 to 3% solution.

I used cell SALTS, CellFOOD, and a product called Activated Oxygen, which is
stabilized oxygen.  You can make stabilized oxygen from a bottle of MMS.
But it is NOT CellFood.

CellFood is NOT stabilized oxygen.

Samala,
Renee